Posted on Leave a comment

Air Jordan 9 Particle Grey Releases on June 21

Air Jordan 9 Particle Grey Releases on June 21
As the latest release in the iconic Air Jordan line, the Air Jordan 9 Particle Grey is sure to be a hot commodity among sneakerheads. It is one of the friendliest colorways of the shoe to date. The light grey upper is accented by a white midsole and black outsole. The result is a shoe that looks good with just about any outfit. The performance of the Jordan 9 is also incredible. The shoes feature a full-length Air Sole unit for cushioning, as well as a herringbone pattern outsole for traction. Whether you’re on the court or the street, the Mens Air Jordan 9 will help you perform at your best. If you’re looking to grab a pair, refer to the details below
Air Jordan 9 Particle Grey Releases on June 21-1
Air Jordan 9 Particle Grey Release Information

Air Jordan 9 Particle Grey
Color: Black/University Red-Particle Grey-White
Style Code: CT8019-060
Release Date: June 21, 2022

Jordan 9 Particle Grey: Stock Numbers
The stock numbers are relatively high, so we’ll go with the following distribution of the number of pairs per size based on the past records ( via Nike SNKRS)

Size 7 (243), size 7.5 (615), size 8 (2400), size 8.5 (2619), size 9 (3117), size 9.5 (3159), size 10 ?(5214), size 10.5 (5217), size 11 (4056), size 11.5 (3045) size 12 (3921), size 12.5 (240), size 13 (3179), size 14 (900), size 15 (210), size 16-18 ( 30 pairs per size).

Total projected for Nike SNKRS= 38,225 pairs

We’ll assume that Nike receives about 80 % of the total inventory and the remaining retailers will split the rest:

Total number of pairs projected for the USA= 38,225 pairs +( 38,225/4)pairs=47,781 pairs let’s just round it off to 48,000 pairs. We can assume that numbers will lie somewhere between 40,000 pairs and 80,000 pairs. I’ll provide more accurate numbers within the next 24 hours. Now let’s see how the shoe is performing on third party marketplaces.

Air Jordan 9 Retro Particle Grey: Resale Value

The chart gives us a summary of the average sale price of the shoe since Jun 6, 2022. The last three days’ records are the most important. Overall the price has only decreased by roughly -$6.50 every day since 6/6/202. The highest averages occurred between the 9th and the 13th. Since then , the resale value has gone down to the low $300’s and is currently between $260 and $280. I expect the current values not to change significantly ( maybe by 1% to 5%). But let’s see what the five number summary reveals.
Minimum: 245
Quartile Q1: 279.25
Median: 289.5
Quartile Q3: 323
Maximum: 400

The lowest sale recorded was $245 (size 11), that’s good news because it exceeds the MSRP by almost 16%. The highest sale recorded was $400 (also for a size 11) but that occurred on June 8, 2022. 25% of the shoes sold for prices from $245 to $279 ( a size 8, 2 size 9, 4 size 9.5, 2 size 10, a size 10.5, 7 11’s, 2 11.5’s, 3 12’s and 2 13’s). 50% sold for prices from $279 to $323 ( see chart below for sizes), and another 25% sold for prices from $323 to $400. But it is important to mention that sizes that lie within the top 25% are from sales that occurred before June 15th, 2022. There were only two outliers {399, 400} corresponding to sizes 10 and 11. The overall average resale value ( even with the outliers) taken out is $299, resulting in a +$60, for a 28% mark up. That’s impressive for a General Release Jordan Retro. As I mentioned earlier, I don’t think the current averages will diminish significantly ( but it is something to keep in mind though).

54 percent of sales resulted in earnings of $30 to $60. ( sizes 8,9,10.5,11.5-12,13 and 14). The remaining 46 percent results in profit margins ranging from $60 to $80. ( sizes 7.5,8.5,9.5,10,11,12.5). The best size to aim for if you want to earn more than $60 is size 12.5. Always keep in mind that prices can drop unexpectedly.

UPDATE 6/1: Nike reveals official photos of the Air Jordan 9 “Particle Grey” releasing June 20th.